Astm B348 Ti Gr 2 Filler Rod, Ti Alloy Gr. 2 Hex bar Supplier in India.
Grade 2 Ti Flat/Square/Threaded and Cold Finished Bars Manufacturers
Titanium grades 1 to 4 are referred to as CP or commercially pure metals by manufacturers across the globe. Although there are certain levels of elements like oxygen and iron in all the four grades, the corrosion resistance properties of grade 1, Titanium Grade 2 Round Bar, Grade 3, and Grade 4 are similar. Titanium alloys as well as Commercially pure titanium components such as B348 Ti Gr 2 Filler Rod are light in weight.
Since grade 2 is a lightweight material, the metal is suited for applications where weight constraints are an important aspect. Not only do they exhibit exceptionally corrosion resistant behavior, but this is a property that outperforms the corrosion resistance properties of stainless steel across several environments. Another property associated with the Ti Alloy Gr. 2 Hex Bar is good ductility. A combination of these properties ensures the material thrives in applications pertaining to the marine industry, chemical processing, along with desalination industries.
In the presence of oxygen, the Grade 2 Titanium Square bar forms a completely adherent, yet stable and protective oxide layer. This oxide layer is what prevents the material from getting corroded by oxidation. Moreover, the material could be used in applications where continuous temperatures can reach as high as 800°F and in occasional, intermittent service, the Grade 2 Ti Flat bar performs well at a temperature as high as 1000°F.
Grade 2 Titanium Rod
Astm B348 Ti Gr 2 Round Bar
Grade 2 Titanium Filler Rod
- Dimensions : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
- Standard : ASTM B348 / ASME SB348
- Size : Dia6.0-200mm x Length1000-6000mm
- Tolerance : H8, H9, H10, H11, H12, H13K9, K10, K11, K12 or as per clients’ requirements
- Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
- Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
- Form : Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc
- Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length, Custom Size – 12 Meter lengths
UNS R50400 Forged Round Bars, DIN 3.7035 Hot Rolled Bars and Cold Drawn Bars exporters.
|Melting Point||1665 °C (3030 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 49900 , MPa – 344|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 39900 , MPa – 275|
Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Hexagon and Black Bar Dealers