Stainless Steel/CS/ Duplex Stainless Steel Square Bars Supplier
Nickel Alloy/Alloy Steel Square Bars Manufacturer In India.
Often referred to as multipurpose steel sections by manufacturer, square bars are mainly used for manufacturing, general assembly as well as repairs. Typically, the applications of these bars include ornamental ironwork, gates, in addition to protective barriers on windows. Since they are widely used across several industries, these bars tend to exhibit properties of varying degrees.
For instance, the corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of Stainless Steel Square Bars outperform carbon steel ones. Yet, carbon steel alloyed components have good toughness and hardness properties due to the high contents of carbon in their alloy. Moreover, the use of Carbon Steel Square Bars is best suited to those applications where a high application cost is not required. As carbon steel is an alloy of only 2 elements, the cost of using this alloy is much lower than all the other ones. Though there are different types of Alloy Steel Square Bar, their properties are ranked much higher than the ones seen in carbon steels.
One of the benefits of using Duplex Stainless Steel Square Bars is that they have better corrosion resistance to Pitting and their PREN value or Pitting resistance equivalent number is substantially much higher than stainless steel ones. Similar to duplex steels, the Nickel Alloy Square Bar has a chemical composition that makes them well suited for use in applications that make use of high temperatures. High temperatures are likely to cause decay by oxidation, which is not an issue in nickel alloys as they have a high content of nickel that permits their use in such settings.
Stainless Steel Square Bar
Alloy Steel Square Bar
Duplex Stainless Steel Square Bar
- Specifications : ASTM A276, ASTM A484, AISI, ASTM A105 / ASME SA105, ASTM / ASME SA276, ASTM A350 F1, F2, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91, LF2, LF3
- Size : from 2.00mm to 6.35mm (0.078″ to 0.25″) dia
- Thickness : 5 mm To 500 mm thick in 100 mm TO 6000 mm
- Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Bush, Rectangle, Flat, Wire Mesh
- Finish : Bright, Black, Polish
- Condition : Cold Drawn & Polished, Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished
- Stainless Steel Square Bars : ASTM A276, ASTM A484, AISI, 201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304H, 304L, 316, 316H, 316L, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 347, 321, 321H, 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 431, 440C, 630, 17-4PH, F51
- Carbon Steel Square Bars : STM A105 / ASME SA105, ASTM A350 LF2, LTCS Square Bars
- Alloy Steel Square Bars : ASTM A350 F1, F2, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91, LF2, LF3, ASTM A 350, 15MO3, 174 PH, 17Mn4, 19Mn5, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910, 14MoV63, X20CrMoV121
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Square Bars : ASTM / ASME SA276, UNS NO. S31803 , S32205 , S32550, S32750, S32760.