Stainless Steel/CS/ Duplex Stainless Steel Forged Bars Supplier
Nickel Alloy/Alloy Steel Forged Bar Manufacturer In India.
Like most processing on alloys, forging different metals too comes with benefits.Forging is a process of plastic deformation. Here the grain structure of different alloys used, including ones used to produce Duplex Stainless Steel Forged Bars becomes compressed. Moreover, the grain structure also becomes aligned to the component shape. Both compressions, as well as alignment of the grain flow of the alloy, is known to impart considerably increased directional strength in addition to a reduction of stress intensities in corners and fillets.
Technically speaking, any component like the Alloy Steel Forged Bar constructed this manner proves to be much stronger in comparison to their counterpart machined from solid components or cast components. Above all, Forging these bars also diminishes the likelihood of metallurgical defects to a great extent. Defects, for instance, porosity or alloy segregation are observed in some castings. Without the presence of any metallurgical defects, there is a reduction of scrap and the Stainless Steel Forged Bars exhibit a more uniform response to heat treatment. Furthermore, these bars also exhibit a predictable performance in the application they are to be used for.
Lastly, there is practically no plausibility of porosity being acquainted within the Nickel Alloy Forged Bar during the forging process. In addition to better mechanical properties, Carbon Steel Forged Bars notice an improvement in other characteristics such as strength to weight ratio, ductility, and fatigue resistance, as well as impact resistance.
Stainless Steel Forged Bar
Alloy Steel Forged Bar
Duplex Stainless Steel Forged Bar
- Dimensions : ASTM, ASME and API
- Size : 5 mm To 500 mm
- Finish : Bright, Polish & Black
- Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form), Wire-mesh, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
- Length : 4 to 6meters, or as customer’s requirements
- Stainless Steel Forged Bars : ASTM A276, ASTM A484 SS 201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, 304H, 304L, 316, 316H, 316L, 309, 309S, 310, 310S, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 347, 321, 321H, 410, 416, 420, 430, 430F, 431, 440C, 630, 17-4PH, F51
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Forged Bars : ASTM / ASME SA276 UNS NO. S31803 , S32205 , S32550, S32750, S32760.
- Carbon Steel Forged Bars : ASTM A105 / ASME SA105, ASTM A350 LF2, LTCS Bright Bar
- Alloy Steel Forged Bars : ASTM A350 F1, F2, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91, LF2, LF3
- Nickel Alloy Forged Bars : Nickel 200, Nickel 201, Monel 400, Monel K500, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy B2, Alloy 20, 904L, Titanium Gr.2, Gr.5, Cu-Ni 90/10 (C70600), Cu-Ni 70/30 (C71500)