ASTM A276/ A479 Type 310S Rod & Hex Bar manufacturers in India
Don’t spend for extra size of UNS S31008 AISI 310S Flat bar, we supply custom sizes DIN 1.4845 Bright and Square Bar & shaft for pumps
Stainless Steel 310S Round Bar
ASTM A276 Type 310S Rod
Check standard specification & price list of SS 310S Forged Bar and threaded bar Ex Mumbai
Grade 310 is a stainless steel alloy that has superior resistance to oxidation, even under mildly cyclic conditions. Though its weldability is good and the alloy can be welded using most conventional techniques, manufacturers recommend using grade 310s stainless steel round bar for welding. While the basic chemical makeup or chemistry for both 310 SS and 310s stainless steel rods remain the same, it is the level of carbon in their alloy that differentiates them. Lowering the level of carbon in any austenitic alloy, even one like AISI 310s threaded bar, not only enhances its weldability. It also reduces the chances of the 310s stainless steel welding rod becoming vulnerable at weld seams, usually by the precipitation of carbon on its grain boundary.
Hence, these components, like the 310s Steel Cold Finished Bars are well suited to be used in applications in an as welded condition. The chemistry of austenitic grade ss 310s bright bar contains chromium and nickel, both of which levy them with several beneficial characteristics. In addition to being less prone to sensitization, the JIS SUS 310s black bar also gains some sort of resistance against embrittlement, while exhibiting good performance despite being exposed to elevated temperatures. Typically, manufacturers recommend using the ASTM A479 UNS S31008 hex bar for the petrochemical industry, as applications here are susceptible to failure due in the presence of moderately carburizing environments.
Though its use in low to moderate carburizing environments is undeniable, it is not recommended to use the astm a276 type 310s flat bar for highly carburizing environments. Like stainless steel alloy grade 304, they could be used for cryogenic applications. Cryogenic temperatures cause most steels unlike the WNR 1.4845 square bar to fail and crack, rendering them useless.
- Standard : ASTM A276, ASTM A479, ASTM A182
- International Specification : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
- SS 310S Hex Bars : 4mm – 101.6mm
- SS 310S Square Bars : 3mm – 100mm
- SS 310S Bright Bars : Outside Diameter in the range of 4mm to 200mm
- SS 310S Flat Bars : 1 / 2” to 10” in thickness range of 1.6mm to 150mm, Custom Size Stainless Steel Flats available
- SS 310S Round Bars : Outside Diameter in the range of 4mm to 500mm
- Length : 1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
- Our SS 310S Round bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.
- Finish : Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
SUS 310S hot rolled and Cold Finished Bars stock with Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4, Matt and BA Finishat factory price
|SS 310S||0.08 max||2 max||1.50 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||24 – 26||–||19 – 22||–|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1454 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
buy Custom Cut Lengths of ASME SA479 grade 310S Hexagonal Bar conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156