|We are stockists of 31803 duplex alloys in sheet, plate, and bar directly distributed globally from our UK stockholding warehouse, combined with our large capacity cutting capabilities we can meet requirements for many industries.
The following are the properties of 31803:
- Stainless ferritic-austenitic Cr-Ni-Mo steel with nitrogen addition.
- High corrosion resistance, especially against stress corrosion cracking in
solutions containing chloride.
- Good strength properties.
- Resistant to intergranular corrosion in the temperature range up to 300°C.
- Heat treatment subsequent to welding not necessary.
- Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled, heat treated
free from scale or machined.
Condition: solution annealed
|0.2% proof stress
L Q T
L Q T
||650 – 880
||25 – – – -
||100 – – – -
||640 – 840
||252) 252) – -
||90 60 – -